ConnectPoint supports E.ON Climate & Reneweables in wind-farms monitoring located in Europe and United States.
Real-time integration of data from Operational Technology and Information systems (IT/OT Integration) is becoming crucial for achieving business benefits and increasing performance by asset-intensive companies in various sectors ranging from Power and Utilities to Industry or Transportation.
Raising importance of sensors and connected devices (IoT) creates additional benefits and is a great step towards digitalization but it also means challenge of proper data acquisition, validation and integration at the business level
ConnectPoint enables asset-intensive companies to achieve
- Secure integration of critical OT data into business environment
- Improved decision making process based on the real-time analysis of integrated data from various OT systems (SCADA, MES, connected devices, and any OT data source) in business context
- Better asset management and assets usage as well as workforce planning thanks to AI models built on integrated data
- Improved customer service level
- Cost reductions by simplifying management systems, data management and production performance
- Working on the real-time operations data
Our industry know-how, experience and skills makes us the right Partner in the area of IT/OT as well as IoT integration for the sectors like manufacturing, production, water, heat and power distribution, power generation, oil & refining and others
ConnectPoint is helping the largest heating network in EU, a transnational utility company, drive cutting-edge technology and proactive insight to optimize their everyday operations.