Decision making support system with AI. Analyses in real-time for predictive maintenance, production forecasting and production optimization.
Predictive maintenance analysis that allows you to optimise maintenance costs thanks to detection of decreasing performance of each tracked element.
Recommended by AI scenarios of actions in case of breakdowns and failures to lower your costs. And much more.
E.On uses Predictive Platform to optimize their wind farms operations.
- 4000 turbin / 5,1 Gwe
- Farms in EU and USA
- 6 off-shore farms
To solve challenges with:
Early detection of anomalies and quick problem diagnosis.
Accurate respons to often chainging market conditions.
Proper prediction of Energy production besed on meteorology data.
- WFM- Wind Farm Monitoring Tool- ControlRoom application supporting the work of dispatchers in real time
- DNT- Downtime Notification Tool- tool that informs about the possibility of the breakdown
- Smart RDM Extension – management and distribution ofreports
- PredATur- cloud application for predicitive analyse
Check any time from
any device your
Spot problems in
the network at the same moment when it happens.
Improve responsiveness to outages and make better decisions during an emergency.
team and operations team work together on the same data and systems.
Our algorithms can analyze the trend in usage in each meter and, in case of anomaly, compare it to the others in the same location ot identify potential frauds.
Based on tarrifs or usage system develops Customer profiles. With this information, you can adjust tariffs and customized promotions to your customers.
We can link and export your data to tools that offer interactive dashboards like Tableau or Power BI.
Meters health assessment
System monitor each meter data parameters to spot when it needs repair or exchange.
- Real-time visibility into operational performance
- Improve responsiveness of outages and make better decisions
- Explore new business opportunities
- Eliminate data silos by consolidation
Smart home module
- Manage all the IoT devices in one single interface
- Provide peer-to-peer energy exchange schemes
- Support the development of dynamic energy tariffs
Stadtwerke Leipziger needed to imporve the quality and scope of its services to build loyalty among customers. It also lacked basic digital infrastructure, which caused increasing operational costs.
Digitalization platform that supports the development of specific apps to solve the above problems. Digitalization platform collects and store data from various city operations and systems.
- Decreased operational cost
- Improved image of the city utilities as attractive, innovative employer
- Ability to offer new local, green tariffs and products to communities
Oberbilker Allee 165
ConnectPoint Sp. z o.o.
ul. Zagadki 21